Exodus Wallet Roadmap
Exodus is always on the lookout to support more assets. In order for an asset to be considered, the following criteria must be met:
- The asset has developer resources and documentation.
- An asset has specialized API servers with load balancing setup for private use by Exodus. This is much easier if the API is based on Bitpay Insight.
- Market cap and 24-hr volumes are considered. Top-50 or perceived potential to enter the top-50.
SUPPORTED ASSETS / FEATURES
| ASSET OR FEATURE
|Bitcoin (BTC)|| Dec. 9, 2015
|Litecoin (LTC)||Dec. 9, 2015|
|Ethereum (ETH)||Feb. 12, 2016|
|Dash (DASH)||Apr. 8, 2016|
|Golem (GNT)||Apr. 14, 2017|
|Augur (REP)||Apr. 27, 2017|
|Decred (DCR)||Jun. 22, 2017|
|EOS (EOS)||Jul. 6, 2017|
|Aragon (ANT)||Jul. 6, 2017|
|Gnosis (GNO)||Jul. 20, 2017|
|OmiseGo (OMG)||Aug. 17, 2017|
|Basic Attention Token (BAT)||Aug. 31, 2017|
|Civic (CVC)||Sep. 15, 2017|
||Sep. 25, 2017|
|Bitcoin Cash (BCH)||Oct. 12, 2017|
|Ethereum Classic (ETC)||Oct. 12, 2017|
| District0x (DNT)
|| Oct. 26, 2017
|Bancor (BNT)||Jan. 19 2018|
|Bitcoin Gold (BTG)||Jan. 19 2018|
| Edgeless (EDG)
||Jan. 19 2018|
|Matchpool (GUP)||Jan. 19 2018|
|Numeraire (NMR)||Jan. 19 2018|
|iExec RLC (RLC)||Jan. 19 2018|
|Status (SNT)||Jan. 19 2018|
|WeTrust (TRST)||Jan. 19 2018|
|Wings (WINGS)||Jan. 19 2018|
|0x (ZRX)||Jan. 19 2018|
| Vertcoin (VTC)
||Feb. 15 2018|
| Storj (STORJ)
|| Feb. 15 2018
|Ripio (RCN)||Mar. 16 2018|
|One-Click EOS Registration||Mar. 29 2018|
|Digibyte (DGB)||Apr. 12 2018|
*Firstblood (1st), Funfair (FUN), Metal (MTL), and SingularDTV (SNGLS) are no longer available for exchange. They are now available for solely sending and receiving from your wallets. Please access these assets from their new home in the Ethereum Assets menu.
Since version 1.45.0 (released on February 15, 2018), Exodus supports a series of Ethereum Assets, including DigixDAO, Tron, VeChain, Icon, Binance Coin, Dragonchain and others. These assets can be safely stored, sent and received, but they are NOT supported for exchange within Exodus.
You can read more about these assets here.
Assets listed in alphabetical order.
- We have dropped QTUM (ERC20 token) support in v1.36.0. Users who hold QTUM can still access it, but these old ERC20 tokens need be swapped to the main-net version.
Read more about the process here
- In Beta - It's actively being tested and will be moved to Exodus when it's ready for general release.
- Under Evaluation - We are actively looking at the requirements to integrate this into our Beta platform
- Planned - It's on our radar but we have not actively started development on it yet.
|ASSET OR FEATURE||STATUS|
|BTC Forks (all future forks)|| Not Planned
|Factom (FCT)||In Beta|
|IOTA (MIOTA)||Not Planned|
|NEM (XEM)||Under Evaluation|
|Qtum Mainnet (QTUM)||Planned|
|Ripple (XRP)||In Beta|
|Siacoin (SC)||Under Evaluation|
|Tether (USDT) (Omni)||Not Planned|
|Tether (USDT) (ERC20)||Under Evaluation|
|ZCash (ZEC)||In Beta|
|2-Factor Authentication Support||Planned|
|Hardware Wallet Support||Under Evaluation|
|Bitcoin SegWit Transactions||Planned|
|Custom addition of ERC20 tokens|| Planned
| EOS Mainnet