How do I register my EOS tokens?
The EOS ICO ends June 1st, 2018 and by that time all EOS ERC20 tokens will need to be registered with EOS in order to claim the future EOS Blockchain tokens. Fortunately, you can register your EOS ERC20 tokens through MyEtherWallet. This guide will walk you through the registration process for EOS tokens in your Exodus wallet.
Please note: You will only have to perform the registration process once. Any additional EOS tokens sent to your wallet after you complete the registration process will also be registered.
1. Export your ETH private key using the Developer Menu. Here's how you open the Developer Menu: http://support.exodus.io/article/79-how-do-i-open-the-developer-menu
PLEASE USE THIS WITH CAUTION AS THESE PRIVATE KEYS GIVE ANYONE WHO SEES THEM 100% ACCESS TO YOUR ASSETS.
2. Go to MyEtherWallet dot com and select “Send Ether & Tokens” then click “Private Key” to access your wallet. Paste in your Exodus Ethereum Private Key and click “Unlock”
3. Once unlocked you will be able to see your EOS tokens in the token box on the right sidebar.
Note: you will need at least 0.01 ETH in your wallet to complete the registration process
4. Go to https://nadejde.github.io/eos-token-sale/ and create your EOS Public and Private Key.
Note: Save these keys for future use
7. Paste in your EOS public key, then in the next field “How would you like to access your wallet?” choose “Private Key” and paste in your Exodus ETH Private key, click unlock and then select “Write.”
8. In the pop-up window “Amount to Send” should be 0 and “Gas Limit” should auto-populate. Then click “Generate Transaction” and select “Yes, I’m sure.”
To verify the tokens have been registered:
1. Select “Contracts” from the menu then click on “Select contract” and choose “EOS - Contribution” then scroll down the page and click “Select a Function” then choose “Keys” from the menu.