How do I restore from my 12 word recovery phrase?
If you lost access to your crypto assets like Bitcoin, Ethereum and etc., you can use your 12-word phrase to restore access to them inside the Exodus wallet.
- Download the latest version of Exodus.
- Launch Exodus.
- Click the "Restore from Backup" button on the Portfolio welcome screen.
- Choose 12 Word Recovery Phrase.
- Exodus will then ask to restart. Click OK.
- Type your 12-word phrase in order with no capital letters. Click the arrow to the right when you are finished.
- After a few seconds, Exodus will open with a popup "Restore Complete" Click OK and wait a few minutes while Exodus rescans the blockchains and displays your balances.
- Make sure to set a password to protect your newly restored wallet.