Bitcoin Gold FAQs - Learn more about BTG
Everything you need to know about Bitcoin Gold inside of Exodus.
In this Article:
Bitcoin Gold Claiming Questions
How do I claim my unclaimed Bitcoin Gold inside of my Exodus wallet?
Below are the instructions on how to claim Bitcoin Gold (BTG) if you had Bitcoin (BTC) in your Exodus wallet on October 24, 2017:
- Open your Bitcoin Gold (BTG) wallet inside of Exodus. If you don't see BTG in your wallet, you can enable it in Settings.
- Click on the three dots in the upper right corner of your Bitcoin Gold wallet and select the Claim Pre-Fork Bitcoin Gold option:
- After reading the pop-up, click the blue Continue button:
- Exodus will now ask where you want to send your Bitcoin Gold. Your Exodus Bitcoin Gold address will automatically populate into this field. Feel free to use the address or send it to any other Bitcoin Gold wallet of your choice:
- Now, click on Check My Wallet Now button to begin searching for your BTG.
Once the process is finished, Exodus will tell you the total amount of Bitcoin Gold it found for you, and shows the network mining fee this transaction will cost to send it to your Bitcoin Gold wallet.