I have unclaimed Bitcoin Cash (BCH) in my Jaxx Bitcoin wallet. Can I use Exodus to claim it?
If you have a Jaxx Bitcoin (BTC) wallet and you know that you have unclaimed Bitcoin Cash (BCH), you can use Exodus to obtain the unclaimed BCH, in 7 easy steps:
1) The first thing to do is to open up your Jaxx wallet, then click the menu triple bar in the upper right-hand corner:
2) Once the menu slides open, click the "Tools" menu:
3) Then the full Tools menu will open up. Click on "Display Private Keys:"
4) You'll see a warning screen which will timeout after 3 seconds, then click on "I UNDERSTAND:"
5) Next, click on "Display Bitcoin Keys." You will see a screen like this:
There may be more than one Bitcoin entry. For each entry, you have to import the "Private Key" number. Double click on the private key and copy it into your clipboard.
6) Next, go into Exodus's "Bitcoin Cash > Move Funds" developer menu (here is how to access the developer menu --> http://support.exodus.io/article/79-how-do-i-open-the-developer-menu):
7) Then paste that private key number into the text box:
...then press "Import." For each private key you see in the Jaxx screen above, you must repeat the import step.
After all of your keys have been entered, Exodus should then show your unclaimed balance of BCH in your Exodus wallet. You may now transfer or exchange your BCH!
What is a WIF? https://en.bitcoin.it/wiki/Wallet_import_format
Jaxx Multi-Asset Wallet: https://jaxx.io/