Bitcoin SV FAQs - Learn more about BSV
Everything you need to know about Bitcoin SV inside of Exodus.
In this Article:
Bitcoin SV Claiming Questions
How do I claim my unclaimed Bitcoin SV inside of my Exodus wallet?
Below are the instructions on how to claim Bitcoin SV if you held some Bitcoin cash (BCH) on November 15, 2018, and you did not send your BCH out of Exodus after this date. You may be entitled to claim Bitcoin SV (BSV) using the desktop version of Exodus wallet.
- Open your Bitcoin SV wallet inside of Exodus wallet. You may need to enable the Bitcoin SV wallet. Just click the three dots in the top right corner of the Bitcoin SV wallet then click Claim Bitcoin SV.
- Click Claim BSV Now.
Please do not quit Exodus as the process is running. It will only take a short amount of time and then afterwards your BSV will show up in your wallet!
How do I claim my unclaimed Bitcoin SV from a different wallet using Exodus?
Below are the instructions on how to claim Bitcoin SV (BSV) if you had Bitcoin Cash (BCH) in a wallet other than Exodus on November 15, 2018, using your desktop Exodus wallet now.
- The first thing you will need is to open your Bitcoin Cash from the wallet that is currently holding it.
- Once you have the Bitcoin Cash wallet ready to send, open up your Exodus wallet on your desktop device. Make sure you enable Bitcoin Cash and Bitcoin SV wallets.
- Send all your Bitcoin Cash to Exodus.
Please note: if you do not send all of your BCH in one go there is a chance that the BSV does not come with it. Please remember to send all of the BCH to continue the rest of the steps.
- All you need to do now is open your Bitcoin SV wallet in Exodus and click the three dots in the top right corner, then click Claim Bitcoin SV.
- Follow the on screen instructions and click Claim BSV Now.
Exodus will then sweep your Bitcoin Cash that you sent in Step 3 for the BSV associated with it and put it into your Exodus Bitcoin SV wallet!