What’s new in 19.8.15
From Shanghai With Love: Ontology blockchain’s native tokens Ontology (ONT) and Ontology Gas (ONG) join the Exodus roster on Desktop.
- Bitcoin now supports “zPub” (Segwit master public key) exporting so you can track your activity across its Segwit addresses.
- Your 12-word recovery phrase is now hidden when viewing until the mouse cursor is over each word.
- Private key importing just got clearer with a new Move Funds interface.
- Quickly and securely exchange Ontology (ONT) and Ontology Gas (ONG) with over 80 other supported assets.
- A new user interface is available to help you set up a brand new Trezor, or a Trezor that’s been fully reset.