How do I pay a BIP70 or BitPay invoice from Exodus?
Now you have the ability to pay BIP70 or BitPay invoices in Exodus using Bitcoin, Bitcoin Cash and Ethereum with just a few clicks or taps. This article will outline the steps you can take on both Desktop and Mobile version of Exodus to pay your Bitpay invoices.
Please note: These steps work for both Desktop and Mobile Exodus and for all Bitcoin, Bitcoin Cash and Ethereum!
- Go to Wallet > [asset you're paying with] > Send.
Copy the payment URL of your invoice.
Please Note that the invoice URLs usually have the following format:
- bitcoin:?r=https://invoiceserver.com/i/InvoiceTokenOrID for Bitcoin
- bitcoincash:?r=https://invoiceserver.com/i/InvoiceTokenOrID for Bitcoin Cash
- ethereum:?r=https://invoiceserver.com/i/InvoiceTokenOrID for Ethereum
Alternatively, you can scan the QR code in Exodus (skip step 3 if you do so).
- Paste the URL into the address box.
- The receiving address and amount will auto-populate. You will see other invoice details at the bottom section of the Send window. Verify them and click Send before the clock expires.
Once you have pasted the URL into Exodus or scanned the QR code, Exodus will automatically populate the details for you: