Hardware Wallet Settings
In settings, you'll find some options to help you manage your hardware wallet in Exodus.
In this article
- How do I connect my Trezor?
- How do I hide or reveal my hardware portfolios?
- How do I rename my hardware portfolios?
- How do I unpair my hardware portfolios?
- How do I change the PIN on my hardware wallet?
How do I connect my Trezor?
First, you have to have Trezor Bridge installed. If you need to install Trezor Bridge, open Exodus and go to Settings > Hardware Wallets and click Install Trezor Bridge. If you were already using Trezor with another application, you will not see this option since it's likely Trezor Bridge is already installed.
To allow Exodus to connect to your Trezor, turn the Detect Trezor toggle on. This will also Exodus to search for a Trezor that may be plugged in. Turning this toggle off will prevent Exodus from detecting and connecting to any Trezor that may be plugged in.
How do I hide or reveal my hardware portfolios?
Exodus will display your Trezor portfolio in watch-only mode if your Trezor is not plugged in. This means you can view your hardware portfolio balance and transactions, but you won't be able to spend or exchange your Trezor held funds.
If you wish to hide your Trezor portfolio so it does not appear in the Exodus interface, go to Settings > Hardware Wallets > (Name of hardware portfolio) > HIDE
You can view the details again by clicking REVEAL
How do I rename my hardware portfolios?
You can set the display name of your hardware portfolio in Exodus.
Just go to Settings > Hardware Wallets > (Name of portfolio) > (Click the three dots) > Rename Portfolio
Type anything you'd like and click the green check mark to apply the change.
How do I unpair my hardware portfolio?
If you want to unpair your hardware portfolio and completely remove, delete, and purge its data from Exodus, you can do so. Be aware that this will also delete any exchanges involving this hardware portfolio. If you decide to re-pair your hardware device to Exodus in the future, the exchange data cannot be recovered.
Go to Settings > Hardware Wallets > (Name of portfolio) > (Click the three dots) > Unpair Portfolio
How do I change the PIN on my hardware wallet?
To change the PIN on your Trezor while it's connected to Exodus.
Go to Settings > Hardware Wallets > (Name of portfolio) > (Click the three dots) > Set Device PIN
If you have a Trezor Model T, all you need to do is to enter the PIN on your device and you're good to go. For Trezor Model One, the process requires a few steps in Exodus:
- Confirm the action on your Trezor
- Once confirmed, you will see a number grid on your Trezor and a similar grid, but with dots, in Exodus. Click on the dots that represent the numbers you want in your PIN to set your PIN. Do not type your PIN in. Click Confirm.
- You will now need to re-enter your PIN, but this time, the grid on your Trezor will be different. Click on the dots that represent the numbers you want in your PIN and click Confirm after you've re-entered your PIN.
- Aaaaand you're done!