How do I pair my hardware wallet with Exodus?
Exodus currently supports the Trezor Model T and Trezor One.
Pairing your hardware wallet with Exodus is quite simple! First, please ensure that you are running the latest version of Exodus. If you are not running our latest software build, upgrade instructions can be found here: https://support.exodus.io/article/27-how-do-i-upgrade-exodus.
After ensuring that your software is up to date, follow the steps below:
- Open Exodus
- Ensure all other programs which might interfere with your hardware wallet connection are closed (such as MEW or Electrum)
- Connect your hardware wallet to Exodus
- Approve the connection between your hardware wallet and Exodus on the Exodus interface
- Unlock your hardware wallet by entering your pin
- If your Trezor requires a passphrase, you can choose to enter the passphrase on your device or on Exodus by choosing Host
You will now have access to the supported assets held on your hardware wallet within the Exodus interface as well as your Exodus assets. Please note that not all assets supported by Trezor are supported through Exodus at this time. In time, we hope to have the complete Exodus portfolio supported between the two wallets to provide the most seamless hardware wallet to desktop experience available.