If you have access to your email and know your password there is a much easier way to restore your assets using your one-click email restore.
Otherwise, if you lost access to your email or you forgot your Exodus password or your one-click email restore is not working, the only remaining option is to restore from your 12-word phrase described below:
- Download the latest version of Exodus at www.exodus.io/releases/
- Launch Exodus
- Click the restore from backup link on the Portfolio welcome screen (shown in the picture below)
- Choose 12 Word Recovery Phrase
- Exodus will then restart and ask you to enter your 12-word phrase
- Type your 12-word phrase in order with one space between each word
- Click Restore
- After you click restore the process takes a few moments to reload your digital assets
- IMPORTANT: After your assets are restored it is important you manually refresh each asset to assure no funds are missing and you are up to date with the latest transactions on each blockchain. Failure to refresh each asset may result in sending errors.
A step-by-step guide on refreshing each blockchain asset.