Exodus Wallet Roadmap
Exodus is always on the lookout to support more assets. In order for an asset to be considered, the following criteria must be met:
- Asset availability on ShapeShift.
- Asset has developer resources and documentation.
- Asset has specialized API servers with load balancing setup for private use by Exodus. This is much easier if the API is based upon Bitpay Insight.
- Marketcap and 24-hr volumes are considered. Top-50 or perceived potential to enter the top-50.
|Bitcoin (BTC)||Dec. 9, 2015|
|Litecoin (LTC)||Dec. 9, 2015|
|Ethereum (ETH)||Feb. 12, 2016|
|Dash (DASH)||Apr. 8, 2016|
|Golem (GNT)||Apr. 14, 2017|
|Augur (REP)||Apr. 27, 2017|
|Decred (DCR)||Jun. 22, 2017|
|EOS (EOS)||Jul. 6, 2017|
|Aragon (ANT)||Jul. 6, 2017|
|Gnosis (GNO)||Jul. 20, 2017|
|OmiseGo (OMG)||Aug. 17, 2017|
|Basic Attention Token (BAT)||Aug. 31, 2017|
|Civic (CVC)||Sep. 15, 2017|
||Sep. 25, 2017|
|Bitcoin Cash (BCH)||Oct. 12, 2017|
|Ethereum Classic (ETC)||Oct. 12, 2017|
|FunFair (FUN)||Oct. 26, 2017|
| District0x (DNT)
|| Oct. 26, 2017
We have dropped QTUM (ERC20 token) support in v1.36.0. Users who hold QTUM still can access it, but these old ERC20 tokens need be swapped to the mainnet version. Read more about the process here.
Assets listed in alphabetical order.
- In Beta - It's actively being tested and will be moved to Exodus when it's ready for general release.
- Under Evaluation - We are actively looking at the requirements to integrate this into our Beta platform
- Planned - It's on our radar but we have not actively started development on it yet.
|ASSET OR FEATURE||STATUS|
|0x (ZRX)||In Beta|
|Bancor (BNT)||In Beta|
|DigixDAO (DGD)||In Beta|
|Factom (FCT)||In Beta|
|FirstBlood (1ST)||In Beta|
|IOTA (MIOTA)||Not Planned|
|Metal (MTL)||In Beta|
|NEM (XEM)||Under Evaluation|
|Qtum Mainnet (QTUM)||Planned|
|Ripple (XRP)||In Beta|
|Siacoin (SC)||Under Evaluation|
|SingularDTV (SNGLS)||Under Evaluation|
|Status (SNT)||In Beta|
|Storj (STORJ)||In Beta|
|TenX (PAY)||Under Evaluation|
|Wings (WINGS)||In Beta|
|ZCash (ZEC)||In Beta|
|2-Factor Authentication Support||Planned|
|Hardware Wallet Support||Planned|
|Bitcoin SegWit Transactions||Planned|