How to Move Your Assets Out and Leave Exodus
This is a quick tutorial to help you move all your assets to Jaxx Wallet. The same concept can be used to move your funds to any other HD wallet.
First, be sure you have your Exodus 12-word phrase. If you don't have or don't remember, click on the Backup section and then on the show my 12-word phrase.
Download Jaxx Wallet at https://jaxx.io
1. Install and launch Jaxx Wallet
2. Click on the CONTINUE button on the release note
3. Accept the license agreement clicking on the ACCEPT button
4. Select Pair/Restore Wallet and click on the CONTINUE button
5. Type the Exodus 12-word phrase in order and with one single space between each word and click on the NEXT button
6. Select Express Wallet settings
7. Select all the wallets you'd like to activate and click on the TAKE ME TO MY WALLET button
Check if all your assets were restored successfully and follow the steps below to delete your Exodus wallet from your computer.
Remove the following folder containing your digital asset keys and wallet data on your computer. The data directory is located in different places depending on if you are on a PC, Mac or Linux.
Mac: Hard Drive > Users > YOUR-USERNAME > Library > Application Support > Exodus
Windows: C: > Users > YOUR-USERNAME > AppData > Roaming > Exodus
Windows users may need to show hidden files to access this folder.
Linux: home > YOUR-USERNAME > .config > Exodus
Linux users may need to show hidden files to access this folder. On most Linux platforms you can turn on hidden files by typing Control + h